A New Vibration, LLC
Change Your Vibration ... Change Your Life
• Reiki relaxes the body, calms the mind and defuses stress.
• Reiki is compatible with traditional medicine and medications.
• Reiki is received by the individual fully clothed.
• Reiki is being used in the Complementary Care Centers of major hospitals.
• Reiki flows from the heart holding sacred space for self and others.
• Reiki is a heart-centered, self-healing practice that can be learned by everyone.
• Reiki empowers the individual for their own healing process.
• Reiki can be used safely with anyone of any age and is pet friendly.
• Reiki invites universal spiritual wisdom and grace to be present for self and others.
• Reiki lowers blood pressure, reduces muscle tension, slows heart rate and brain waves.
• Reiki naturally connects with the innate healing wisdom of the body for health &
• Reiki assist release of emotional stress and creates balance in today's stressful times.
• Reiki is experienced with “hands-on” nurturing touch “on or off” the body.
• Reiki is gentle, non-invasive and has no known adverse side effects.
• Reiki is an ancient healing practice perfect for modern times.
• Reiki was rediscovered in the 1900's in Japan by Dr. Mikao Usui.
• Reiki is taught through individual instruction or one day class formats.
• Reiki is supportive during major illness and through the dying process.
• Reiki has no religious affiliation.